Every living room needs at least one side table.
1. One of the most basic uses for side tables is to fill empty space. Without a side table, a room may have areas that turn into dead space. Here, the additional table helps to continue the color story throughout the room and allows for more personalisation with decorating.
2. Gives yourself more places to display favorite home decor, accessories or books.
3. Useful as a drink stand beside your favourite arm chair.
4. Adds interest to your space as it adds another layer of decoration and makes the whole room more put together and visually interesting.
5. Storage. Some side tables come with additional storage underneath or you can use the top as storage for some of your favourite books and accessories.
6. One of the greatest advantages of a side table is that you have a place to keep a table lamp by your chair, sofa or bed. This adds a level of cosy ambience to your space.
7. Their smaller size means they are mobile, which is ideal for changing up your interior every now and then by rearranging in different areas of your room or even different rooms.